Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Greetings from OC, MD!

We are on vacation and unfortunately the wireless internet connection we had last year in the timeshare is no longer working this year. Bummer! So right now I am blogging from the lobby of the Carousel Hotel, parked illegally, paying $9.95 a day to get wireless internet access, just so I can update you - the faithful readers of the baby blog! The pictures we took won't upload...argh! You know I will update when I get back though, ok? I wouldn't forget about you!

2 comments:

Tallentsfamily said...

YOur in the OC?? Is this like Orange County or is this like the Valentine's family vacation that I so much enjoyed Any way bummer that you can't do pics.....check out our latest if you are bored!
Have fun

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a good time. Can't wait to hear how Jake liked the sand!