Friday, August 04, 2006

Jake and Mommy

Here are some pictures Ralph took the other night - I even let him use the fancy camera! :)

He told me not to put the top one on the blog - but how could I not??? OMG, it's soooo funny!

Perhaps we should have named the baby 'Ralph the third' afterall...


There are very few pictures of Jake and I together. And I even LIKE this one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After Steph got back from her trip I asked her if she saw the pic of Jake spitting up and she said no, but she did take a quick look at the new updates. So I said that is was there and we discovered she saw it but thought Jake was eating a "noodle" of some sort. We got a great laugh out of that and I am sure she will come back for a closer look!!!

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

Yeah, I am totally out of it. I had no idea what that was and I obviously didn't get the "Ralph" joke either!