
Here is my brother Danny (Jake's godfather) with Jake asleep on his chest after Sunday's defeat. Even the matching jersey/onesie couldn't help win the game. But Ralph was happy that his Giants won. They were joking that Jake would become a fan of whichever team won this big game - so will Jake be a Giants fan or an Eagles fan? Well, Danny was born in Philly, but raised in Redskins territory, and you can see where his alliance lies.
One thing is for certain: Jake is a Yankees fan. This is not optional.


4 comments:
Actually, being a Giants fan is not optional either, but we won't tell that to Uncle Danny! If any of you are looking for any early Christmas ideas for Jake--an Eli Manning NY Giants onesie would be a good place to start!
I saw a nice McNabb onesie that was just Jake's size!
After the way both FSU and the Eagles played this weekend, I am not sure I am still a fan of either of them....but it is early so I guess we need to give it time.
Rats!!! You know us "Philly" people, we only like winners!!
GO PHILLIES!!!!
Yup Kristen, that's what Jake is wearing - I think that might have been Danny's first gift to Jake - at not even 9 pounds, he already had a 12 month McNabb onesie!
Post a Comment