I LOVE this picture of my mom with Jake sleeping on her. Awesome in every way.

Here is Grandpa and "Suuuuuper Jakey!" (He loves this game)

Jake hangs out (and drools) on Grandpa's recliner.

Dan was decked out in Eagles gear. Head to toe. Literally. Must have worked, cuz they won. Here he is influencing my poor little innocent baby. (I hate football - lol).

Even Jamie got in the spirit of Sunday football. (Yeah, I'm sure our pets hate us.)

Grandma attempts to feed Jake a very messy meal of rice cereal.


Ruthie ended up wearing the bib too. (Ralph's idea - we like to see what Ruth will put up with. So far she has worn antlers, bibs, her sweater, her fleece jacket, and multiple doggie t-shirts. And we wonder why she poops on our bathroom rug.)

Jake enjoys some fun time with Aunt Nancy.

He allowed me to snap a few cute pictures on the floor, then he started to fuss. I am Jake's own personal papparazi. :)


3 comments:
E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!! He's such a happy little guy! You can't help but smile when you look at his pics! Love the big beautiful blue eyes!
What a bunch of cute pictures of little Jake and the whole Valentine clan.....so good to see your parents as always. Dan looks so grown up and the Eagles gear----whoah!
Jill
Grandma and grandpa look like they are relly enjoying that little guy! Having grandkids is a real joy, I can't wait to have more!...what do you mean you hate football, that is unamerican! Go Eagles and FSU!!
Post a Comment