
Jake reacted to the applesauce with gags and horrible faces. You would have thought I was shoveling turds into his mouth. I tried to get him to eat it a few more times, and he still hated it. You are supposed to feed a baby one new food at a time, then wait a few more days before introducing any new food, in case of an allergic reacction.
Next we tried bananas. Grandpa seemed to remember baby bananas being very good. I offered him a pack to take home, but he figured he should leave them for Jake. Once again, Jake gagged and spit out everything I put in his mouth. Can't say I blame him. I sniffed it and wanted to gag too. Maybe we'll send the rest up to Grandpa afterall.


1 comment:
Wow, who knew eating would be such a problem....wish I had that problem!! Guess he just has to get used to it, maybe another brand or something...
Post a Comment