If you are tuning in today in hopes of seeing adorable pictures of a cute baby - well I'm sorry to inform you that you won't find any here. At least not on today's post. But, if you came here looking for extreme close-ups of a baby with nasty eye boogers and facial snot - woo hoo! - today is your lucky day! I thought it was pinkeye when he woke up with two eyes gooped shut on friday. Daycare also let me know pinkeye was going around the center.
Oh fabulous! Behold our sickly little boy, who has a severe cold, with congestion that has moved up into his eyes (it's not pinkeye afterall).

We kept cleaning his eyes out all weekend, and they still look
this nasty.

Jake is completely sick of seeing me come at him with a cotton ball soaked in saline solution. If my hands go anywhere near his face, he SCREAMS! But who wants to look at this eye goo all day?

If you've made it to this picture without hurling, then you deserve a little gift. Behold! New baby teeth! (with a side of boogers....eeeewwww!)
3 comments:
Poor Jake, sick again!! I know how he feels I have been battling a cold for two weeks now...wonder if anyone would want to see my runny nose pcis???.....I don't think so!!
Even gunking, he still has beautiful eyes and eyelashes!! Get well soon Jake!
Poor little guy! Aunt Rose is right, his eyes are still beautiful, even with all that STUFF!! Hope he feels better!
Well, if everything else ever falls through for you (I doubt it!), now you can at least be assured of a career in medical photography. And, just so you know, now that I have a link to your site, my friends are checking you out right and left and at least two of them are all into your other photography blogs/sites, checking them out often and talking to me about you:) And Jessica Claire's photography? My friend Rachel and I checked it out extensively yesterday: OH MY!
Post a Comment