Some of you might remember me telling you of our trip to Vegas last fall, and how we bumped into Mario Lopez outside of Pure Nightclub at Caesar's Palace. He was fresh off of
Dancing with the Stars. Well, we only got one picture with him, on my cell phone. I immediately tried to send the cell phone pic to my email. It failed. I tried again and again and again. it just stopped working. My one and only celebrity picture was trapped in my phone! I called Cingular to see if they could fix it. They told me to go to the store. I went to the Cingular store. The store told me to call customer service, and customer service would tell me to go to the store. ARGH!!! Months of this. My cell phone bill has charges left and right for trying to send messages that never went thru! Argh argh argh Cingular! Now I have a blog and I am mad! (Boo Cingular! Boo!) ANYWAY....
Fast forward a few months: So on my way to NY tonight on the long Amtrak ride, I decided, ah, what the heck, why don't I see if the pictures would send again? I sent one to Ralph's cell, one to my email address. Ralph's phone never got the message, so I was shocked to open my email and see this picture! It is really, really bad quality, even after I photoshopped the heck out of it, and this is what I got:
2 comments:
No matter how bad the picture he still looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt
I agree, even fuzzy he is very cute. Can't miss that dimple! So exciting for you!!
Post a Comment