What you can't see in this video is me behind the camera, arms flailing, body jerking, yelling funny things to make Jake keep jumping. Too bad the little camera doesn't have sound because it would have been HILARIOUS!!!!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
2 comments:
Just like Wyatt! We called Wyatt our little Russian dancer...he would jump higher than I think he wanted to but we had good laughs!
What a cutie pie!
Those little legs look like they're getting ready to walk! Watch out, now that Jake is crawling, walking will soon....
Post a Comment