So last night we were at the Caesar's Palace (in Vegas) - and there were celebrities EVERYWHERE! From HBO's Entourage, we saw Kevin Dillon and Adrian Grenier! Then Ralph spotted David Spade, hanging out in a corner with his buddies - wearing a baseball cap - I don't think anyone recognized him. Then - coolest of all - we actually MET Mario Lopez!!! He was just walking on the street in front of Pure Nightclub at Caesar's. There was a group of girls ahead of us,and they started screaming "Oh my god! oh my god! We love you!" And Ralph and I were like - "Okay, that's got to be someone famous." He turns around and we are shocked to see who it was! The girls took a picture with him (and tried to get him to hang out with them - his buddies were like - "Uhhh... come on Mario, time to go.") and he started to walk away with his buddies.
I caught up and called his name - he turned right around with a smile and was happy to take a picture with us. OF COURSE I DID NOT HAVE MY NICE CAMERA WITH ME!!! SO I took some horrible cell phone picture and you can hardly see a thing. But I am hoping to photoshop the bezeesus out of it once I get home and you know I will post it!
So more about Mario... ;)
We were shocked to see how short he is!!! Maybe 5'8"? But he is sooooo cute in person. Oh those dimples, that smile....mmmm. And let me tell you - he smelled soooooo good! Ok, enough gushing. Don't want to make Ralph jealous! tee hee. So Ralph and I both told Mario that he should have won on Dancing with the Stars (we didn't vote, so we can't really complain), and we told him Jake was very disappointed that he didn't win. I even showed him a picture of Jake on my cell phone - ha! And do you know what he said? "Awh, he's CUTE!" Mario Lopez thinks my son is cute!!!!
I promise the picture is coming soon. My cell phone is totally dead, and I couldn't get it to send to my email address or anyone else. Argh... Trying to find a cell phone charger somewhere in Vegas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay Okay so you saw some celebs...did you know that Brittany spears was in town too!!!!???? Sounds like so much fun! Glad you are having a good time and I can't wait to see mr. hotty from your cell.
Post a Comment