Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Feast or famine

So you guys either get three posts a day or three days with no posts at all. Not sure which is better...

Well, since I have not given anyone an update since Friday, I might as well post some of my favorite pictures from the last seven months that you may not have seen. I recently posted a whole bunch of photos on Kodak Gallery, but I am not sure how I feel about posting the link on the internet. If you are interested in getting copies of any of your favorite blog photos, email me and I will send you the link.

Two from the beach in August - first is Grandpa Jim holding Jake:





Funny eating picture:



Jake with a temporary tattoo (from our friend's save the date announcements) on his butt:



Jake and his Mommy:



Jake and Uncle Danny:





Cool Man Jake:



The full version of his new tooth picture:



Jake in his "bucket" (a make-shift playpen that he actually LOVED while we carved pumpkins):



Just a hilarious picture of what I fear is to come...



I love these two of Jake & Ralph. There is something so cute about a baby's little head!!





Hope everyone is having a good week. I've been crazy busy at work and looking forward to a long weekend in Vegas that Ralph and I have had planned for a while. (No, Jake will not be going along - Grandma Mary Ellen is on babysitting duty.) It's a business trip for Ralph that has been postponed multiple times, and I am really looking forward to a nice break. Then - THANKSGIVING!!! Woo-hoo! Turkey Day can't come soon enough!!!

No comments: