Mema Mary is trying to compete with Kelly to see who can take a million pictures of Jake before his first birthday. She might have won, but unfortunately we had a slight camera malfunction on Halloween night. Mema Mary managed to convince Jake to don the costume one more time (the next day) and she got some great pics. Here they are, for your viewing pleasure.
His big new laughing face

All dressed up and no place to go!

Mr. Innocent, batting his big lashes

I zoomed in on this one so you can see the elusive new TEETH!
6 comments:
Cute pictures! And what a cutie-patootie little boy!!
I think you popped in on my blog & I just wanted to say 'HI' and empathize with a fellow Delawarean!
Hope you stop by my way again soon!
Cute costume, did someone make it for you? Also, teeth are really neat, but again, where did those eye lashes come from!! Long and curled...I can't get that look from mascara!!
Ha! I love how Aunt Rose knows that I did not make the costume! LOL. No, I bought it online from One Step Ahead. Great site for all the accessories baby did not come equipped with by the way!
What a cute chili pepper!
I could just kiss those big cheeks! oh he is yummy kell!
Jill
Yeah, love the lashes! I keep watching Maddy's, hoping they grow. I also got Maddy's costume from One Step Ahead. They had a ton of great ones!
I love this costume! I also saw it in One Step Ahead but we had already bought the Tigger costume. I agree that One Step ahead has a lot of good stuff-we've ordered a few things from them.
Post a Comment