Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Jake gets a new set of wheels
Well, we finally broke down and got an SUV. At least it's red, has cool wheels, and it's a Honda. We just got back from the dealership where we got a great deal on a 2003 Honda Pilot with only 33k miles on it. Traded in my cute-but-too-small Mazda3. Now we have lots and lots of room for strollers, babies, dogs, diaper bags, and all the other crap I have to haul around these days. God I'm old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like my "old" car...we had the pilot as well and my hubby (new york husband,,,,never wanted to get a mini van husband) decided that we needed a mini van...I detest the mini van and feel like I should have at least 10 more children to fill it!!! Wish I was driving that cute thing! Good job!
Post a Comment