Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and spends the day with the ones they love. I can't wait to see my little guy, who has been having a great time up at his grandparents while we were in Vegas. I am also looking forward to a photoshoot I will be doing with my cousin Kristen's daughter Madison, who is 2 months younger than Jake - and a total cutie pie. You can check out Maddy's blog here.

The full Vegas report can be found on my photo blog.



My cell phone is still acting up and absolutely refuses to forward my Mario Lopez picture to my email or to Ralph's phone or anywhere else. ARGH! I hate Cingular. I've tried 845 different times to send it and it won't work. (I forward cell phone pics all the time - yall have seen them on the blog so you know I can do it!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time in Vegas. That was great you got to meet Mario. He was my favorite and the best dancer and should have won. I have know him since I watched all the Saved by the Bell's every made...and yes, I was an adult the whole time!!

I wanted to vote, but Uncle John and I were in Barbados on vacation ourselves, so I couldn't vote. We have been to LA and Vegas and never saw anyone famous....lucky you guys!!!