Somehow, I clicked from my friend's blog, to another blog, to another and then another. I ended up on a site that made me cry my heart out. There is a beautiful little boy in Colorado, named Noah Steven Graves, who is very very ill. His mother has written a blog proclaiming her faith in God to heal her son. She updates her readers on his status from his hospital bedside. I have no idea how any mother can go through what this mother has, watching her son get worse and worse, and the doctors continue to scratch their heads, unable to do much to help this innocent five-month old. But somehow this mother still keeps her faith in God. She is an inspiration, and I hope that you all can send a prayer to her and her family, and baby Noah. I am going to warn you, the pictures on her site moved me instantly to tears. You may not want to visit their site while you are at work.
UPDATE: I wanted to add a little blurb regarding Noah's illness. From what I could gather on their blog, Noah was born healthy, but began exhibiting bizarre symptoms when he was 2 weeks old. All they know now is that Noah is unable to metabolize and process certain fatty acids, so they build up as toxins in his little body - basically poisoning himslef from the inside out. Noah has gone through multiple blood transfusions, numerous surgeries, and countless rounds of strong antibiotics to try to heal him. And he is only 5 months old. The doctors are baffled at how to help him at this point. I pray that his little body is not feeling much pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey
How small our world is!!! My friend is friends with this family and I have been keeping updated on this family. They need prayer! Thanks for posting Kell.
Post a Comment