Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas (Part Two)

Here's Christmas with the Guie family, including all of the 'new' cousins (you probably read their blogs too!)

All of the (local) great-grandkids: Madison, Brittany, Olivia, Ethan, Jake, Kyler, Brian, and Brett (Austin and Rachel live in Montana).



Jake goes in for a kiss on cousin Kyler (I got a pic of the kiss, but my flash didn't fire, I'll photoshop it and post later).



Brett and Brian are just too cute!



The 'new' little boy cousins: Ethan, Jake and Kyler.



Ethan's proud big sister, Olivia. Total cutie pie!!



Then, Jake opened presents with Grandma & Grandpa and Uncle Danny on New Year's Eve Day:



Jake loved the toy Uncle Danny got him!



Jake was very excited to get a "Drive-It-The-Car" (Uncle Danny's favorite toy when he was a little dude)



Ralph had a few of Grandma's famous chocolate chip cookies sitting next to him, and Jake reached around and pulled out a few cookies to nibble on. I guess he knows to go right to the good stuff - ha! (No, we didn't let him eat it)



Alllllll of the stockings



Grandpa Jim helps Jake open his Christmas stocking...



and 2006 comes to an 'end' (heh)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, as usual..love the group pic. My best one has a great pic of your flash attachment in it as I was behind you!

I got a great pic of what ended the shoot, Kyler is crying and Brian is rubbing his head, too funny!

The pic of Olivia is awsome. I am not a big fan of black and white pics, but her pose, look and just overall picture is gorgeous. That definitely needs to be enlarged and framed!

We noticed how the 4 babies have such a wide range of complections, with Jake being the lightest and Ethan the darkest. Funny how we didn't notice that till they were all together. Can't wait to watch them grow and change.

Looks like Jake had 2 great Christmas'.

Anonymous said...

More great photographs and more nice "Christmas" memories for your family! Yeah!
You DO realize that your offical role now is: my child photography mentor and idol, don't you??

P.S. Oh, you make my day by giving me encouraging comments on MY photography...thanks!!