Jake has been imitating
everything lately - and seems to love playing dress-up. Everytime I go into my jewelry box, he snags these two beaded necklaces and wears them around the house. Dada isn't thrilled about it, but he still looks darn cute, right? He's also been obsessed with wearing adult shoes lately. So obsessed that he tripped at my parents house the other day while wearing Ralph's shoes and took a nasty spill into the coffee table. Pictures of baby's first black eye coming soon...



Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
P.S. - If you're the praying type, please send a few thoughts and prayers to
my friend Jennifer and her daughter Maisie, who is spending her first Christmas in the hospital.
5 comments:
Oh! Thanks for the thoughts about little Maisie on your blog...warms my heart! And I just came to see photos of Jake in a necklace! Love it! Neither of my boys like to dress up...of course, I'm not much for jewelry so there's not many options. But I LOVE Jake's photos and I really love that you are totally okay with posting photos of your boy in beads! Bravo. You're a great mom on all fronts. Merry Christmas!
Adorable! I remember when Ava put everything around her neck--I called it the necklace reflex. I've heard that it there way to determine how their bodies fit into space. Where does the back of their head end? How does their head fit into an object? It's crazy how much these buggers learn in the first years of their lives!
P.S. I love your necklaces!
P.P.S. I have a contest on my blog tonight so you'd better check it out!
P.P.S. Got home today and got your AMAZING Christmas card. I think I'm still drooling. Stunning. Thank you!
hi. I am Melissa from South Carolina. I somehow ended up on your blog...your photography is awesome! what kind of camera do you have?
melissa
Thanks ladies! :)
Melissa - glad you found the blog! My cameras are all from Canon. I use two digital SLRs - an EOS 30D, and a Rebel XT; and I got a point and shoot for Christmas, a digital Elph.
Post a Comment