Wow Kelly, that is pretty impressicem he actually got close to him, not to mention he's sitting on his lap!!! Landen took one look at Santa and started to cry and ran away, maybe someday...
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
4 comments:
Wow Kelly, that is pretty impressicem he actually got close to him, not to mention he's sitting on his lap!!! Landen took one look at Santa and started to cry and ran away, maybe someday...
Although, I do have to say, once I took a closer look , "Santa" looks a little scarey, yikes.
I'm frightened. Truly frightened! That is the scariest santa I have even seen. I'm so impressed that Jake sat on his lap.
Yikes! Santa doesn't look too thrilled either. I wonder if he can shake that off before Christmas!
Post a Comment