Okay, this has nothing to do with Jake, but here are some pictures I took outside of our house today, on our aptly-named butterfly bush. God I love my new camera and my macro lens!!! :) My mom had helped us trim back the butterfly bush shortly after Jake was born, but it has grown back with a vengence, and is now in full bloom. We had two beautiful butterflies visiting today, and after they got used to my shutter sounds, they ignored me and went about their business.


2 comments:
Hey Kelly,
We have butterfly bushes too and love them. Ours all have purple flowers so I was surprised to see white. Also, I wonder if Delaware butterflies are different than Pennsylvania ones because most of ours are Monarch (sp)and are orange and black or yellow and black. Haven't seen blue and black.
didn't mean for that to be anonymous....the butterfly bush comment was from me...Aunt Rose
Post a Comment