Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Day Care Part 2
Okay, so I feel *a little* bad about bashing my day care today. To be fair to all involved, I don't name names on here. I went to pick him up this afternoon, and except for the nasty hacking cough (I HAVE to take him to see the doctor tomorrow), he was happy as a clam. I went in to get him, and he must have been the last kid there (I work a later schedule than most). All of the girls that were still there (I think they were having a staff meeting) were just fussing all over him! They seemed so happy to hold him and said he had been flirting and laughing and smiling at all of them. It made me feel a little better about the whole thing, that YES, he does get some personal attention, and YES, he is having a semi-good time, but I am still not *thrilled* about the whole day care thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment