As you can see, when I am not feeding the baby or changing diapers, I am out in our tiny front yard shooting pictures of flying creatures. I took Ruthie out to go potty and play in the yard, but eventually sent her back in the house because she was scaring off my models. (click any picture to enlarge)
This dragonfly was perched atop my neighbor's plant. He let me get close, but I am still at least three feet away from him here. (Have I mentioned that I L O V E my camera???)

I love how this bee looks like he is wearing a fur coat. I wouldn't say I'm afraid of bees, but I'm glad my lens allows me to still be a comfortable distance from this potentially dangerous little guy.

It's just so cool to see all the detail on something you don't get to examine on any sortof regular basis.


No comments:
Post a Comment