
Step 2: Grasp pacifier in hand and try to remember why you took it out in the first place.

Step 3: Remember that the pacifier is more fun in your mouth than in your hands. Decide to put pacifier back in. Struggle with step 3 for the next 2-5 minutes.

Step 4: Realize that pacifier doesn't seem to fit back in mouth the way it did when mom put it in. Try to look for alternate spots to insert pacifier.

Step 5: Remember that the round part goes in your mouth when mom puts it in. Can't... seem... to... fit... in... mouth... Decide to just lick it instead.

Step 6: This is just too hard! Forget it, I give up. Besides, once mom puts down that stupid camera thing, she'll put it back in for me.


1 comment:
Too funny!!! I must be careful when I look at your blog at work, I can't help but to laugh out loud. You crack me up!
Post a Comment