Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Thanks Mom!
I just wanted to publicly thank my mom for coming to stay with us over the weekend. She babysat Jake while I finally got around to some desperately-needed housework: countless loads of laundry, dishes, bathroom scrubbing, de-cluttering, sanitizing, sweeping, dusting, etc. (Ralph has been working non-stop in the home office.) Mom even pitched in and helped vacuum, did dishes, sterilized bottles and even cleaned the guest bathroom! She even babysat while Ralph and I got to go out late on Friday and Saturday night - woo-hoo! I have the best mom ever! Love you Mommy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
No thanks necessary! Any time I get to spend with baby Jake (Kelly and Ralph, too of course) is a blessing. He is such a good baby and so much fun to play with.
I thought I was over the tears once I gave birth, but your post proved me wrong. And I must agree, Mom's are the best! Mom is so willing to do anything I ask. (especially watch Maddy) Maybe it's a family thing or maybe it's just a female thing. Either way, we are very lucky!!!
Post a Comment