Okay, these sunglasses are a little funny, but really, is that what you are looking at? This is David Beckham, who is married to "Posh Spice" (who is too darn skinny). Apparently when David talks in his cute little british accent he sounds like the Geico lizard. tee hee

My sister-in-law Laura (HI SIS!!!!) is in Italy right now, and apparently this guy is all the rage - gee I wonder why???

If you hadn't noticed, this post has nothing whatsoever to do with Jake, or babies, or poop stories. It's just hot, shirtless international yumminess for the sake of .... well, do I need a reason???


1 comment:
Okay thank you for the post of the hot guys. I just want to mention that my son, wyatt, seems to think that this picture is "daddy".....my comment back was "oh I wish that were your daddy!!!
Thanks Kell.
Jill
Post a Comment