Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Pictures!

Here are some that I took last night of my precious boy...


OMG! I found the coolest thing in the middle of my face!


I've got some seriously kissable cheeks here.


I'MMMMMM GONNNNNNNNA SNEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZE


If you look carefully, I think I might be flipping the bird here.


What a happy baby!


I think....I just....went to the bathroom. Yup!


Oh god, I really hope she changes this diaper soon...


Seriously mom, I made quite a mess...


Giant. Baby. Hands.


How can you ever say no to these big blue eyes???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not being partial when I say he is just the cutest little thing. I especially love the flipping the bird picture. The day I had yesterday - it resembled my sentiments exactly. Way to go Jakie Jake.

Great Aunt

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

You may have a future model on your hands; he is such a natural in front of the camera. What a cutie.

-Cousin Stephanie

Anonymous said...

In the "flipping the bird" pic, I think that is Jake showing us all the Leon Fresco "Power Finger". As my friend Leon explained, it's much more potent than a normal "finger" and you must have the thumb out to give it the right effect. I think Jake was just showing Leon that he can do it at a young age! Like I keep saying, get that boy into the gifted and talented program ASAP! :)